Search This Blog

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Monster High Doll Series Original Skull Academy Episode 88


Originally uploaded in 2012 on the GingerLola channel....the original Skull Academy episode 88 is ready to watch. So sorry about the audio, I was a real newbie back then...the quality does get better, I think around episode 100 and the all new Skull Academy definitely looks and sounds better, all links in the description box. Season 1 is a reboot of the original 150 episode season...watch both and compare :) I think I used most of the storylines, or changed a bit but same result... hope that makes sense :) watch and you'll understand what I mean. Thanks for watching, please leave a like :) have an awesome day!
#skullacademy #monsterhighdollseries #gingerlola #gingersdollworld

No comments:

Post a Comment