Search This Blog

Friday, May 29, 2020

Monster High Doll Series Original Skull Academy Episode 54


OMG only less than 20 more episodes before they start looking better, better quality, editing, and more organized dialogue...I should have just uploaded the better quality episodes, but I wanted to have all the episodes up on the channel for sentimental reasons :) I loved that Lola and I will always have Skull Academy :) thanks so much for watching, trust me, if you liked these even a little bit, you will love the 70+ episodes :) If you want to watch a new version of the first season of Skull Academy, all new sets, different and new stories and characters, all three seasons are linked down below in the description box. Grab some friends and some popcorn and binge watch the show :) Have an awesome day! #skullacademy #monsterhighshows #gingerlola #gingersdollworld

No comments:

Post a Comment