Search This Blog

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Monster High Doll Series Original Skull Academy Episode 28


Hey guys, another new (old) original episode of Skull Academy. Trust me the quality does get better :) these were filmed back in 2012 before I had any filming or editing skills. In this episode Clawdeen finds out about Spectra's secret and tells everyone. Unfortunately, I removed Spectra's blog a long time ago, she used to write about the school almost every day, now I wish I didn't delete it. Check out the all new Skull Academy season 1 and compare it with the original episodes. I can't remember now if I kept Spectra's blog storyline in the new one?? Thanks so much for watching, please give the episode a thumbs up and leave a comment here and tell me what you think of the episode and if you're comparing them to the new ones. Have an awesome day my friends! #skullacademy #monsterhighskullacademy #gingersdollworld #gingerlola



No comments:

Post a Comment