Search This Blog

Monday, June 1, 2020

Monster High Doll Series Original Skull Academy Episode 57


Christmas in June at Skull Academy : ) these episodes were filmed a long time ago during Christmas... I think I still have the Kris Kringle name list on the Skull Academy blog. Did you know Skull Academy has a blog? Lots of pics and information there about the school and characters. I upload the episodes there but haven't updated any info since the finale, let me know if that's something you want me to do. Do you like all the Christmas decorations? Remember Jimmy's first day? Wow, Draculaura's voice is so deep :) Thanks for watching! Watch the all new Skull Academy, links in the description box. Have an awesome day! #skullacademy #monsterhighdollseries #gingerlola #gingersdollworld

The reactions are real, we didn't know who was picking what :)

No comments:

Post a Comment