Search This Blog

Saturday, May 16, 2020

Monster High Doll Series Original Skull Academy Episode 41


I decided to keep Lola's short little intro tune, the last 10 episodes I only used it at the end, but it is apart of Skull Academy history so I'm leaving it at the beginning too. I remember this episode, the next day, Lola had a Irish dance competition and her cousin Angel who's the same age was coming with us. Angel wanted to be in an episode of Skull Academy, so I packed up the dolls for a road trip. Don't miss the next episode. Watch the ALL NEW SKULL ACADEMY all the links are in the description box. I re-wrote, filmed and edited the first season so all 3 seasons had the same sets, compare the new season with the old, which one do you like better? Thanks for watching, have an awesome day! #skullacademy #gingerlola #gingersdollworld #monsterhigh

No comments:

Post a Comment