Search This Blog

Friday, May 15, 2020

Monster High Doll Series Original Skull Academy Episode 40


Hey guys, in this episode of the original Skull Academy, the students meet their new teacher and they are not happy. I remember when Lola got this doll, we didn't want to make her a student, because she looked older, so we thought the school could use another teacher. Hope you're enjoying these old episodes, I know I am, can't wait till we get through another 20 episodes, that's when you'll see a big difference with the quality and I think more sets. Please watch the all new Skull Academy, all the links are in the description box. Compare season 1 with these originals, I re-wrote and filmed the whole season from 150 episodes down to 38. Most of the outcomes are the same just a different way of getting the story out. Tell me what you think. Thanks for watching! #gingerlola #gingersdollworld #skullacademy #monsterhigh

No comments:

Post a Comment