Search This Blog

Monday, April 27, 2020

Monster High Doll Series Original Skull Academy Episode 22


Hey guys, in this episode, Draculily gets a new outfit, I laughed out loud when I saw it, wow, I really didn't put any real effort into these original episodes, I can't believe they were popular and not the new ones, I actually made sure they had cute fashions on and their hair was perfect in the new Skull Academy. I also can't believe the dialogue, Lola and I never discussed what the scene was going to be about, I made some quick clothes for Draculily only because all she had was a bathing suit, I had no clothes back then. Now I have a huge drawer full of clothes that fit the Monster High dolls.  I just turn the camera on and we just start the scene... no retakes, I didn't know very much about editing, how to cut clips, transistions etc, so whatever was filmed is what the episode was about. Lola is so funny "that's a lot of talk for a highschool student". Oh and I hated my voice back then :) All new Draculaura sounds younger and more vampire-ish. Hope you'll check out the all new Skull Academy, all the links are in the description box on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment