Custom Search

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Skull Academy's big school dance is finally happening. Don't miss it!


Hey everyone, we finally started the big school dance at Skull Academy. I know the original first season of Skull Academy mentioned the school dance that took forever to arrive. We're sorry for the long wait but glad to say that we have started and it wasn't as bad filming as I thought it would be. I was always nervous about having so many dolls in one scene at the same time, being I'm the only person who does all the filming. Two more episodes and we're done the school dance.


We hope you enjoy the episode, please leave a comment, a thumbs up if you enjoyed it, if you didn't please tell us why and share with your friends and family.


Did you know that we have an instagram account that we are posting behind the scenes and other original posts. Search for gingerlola and please say hi and follow.


I'll be working on a fashion video after the dance episodes of Skull Academy are finished. I'll tell you how I put the looks together and where I got the clothes from.


Thank you for stopping by, please subscribe and follow us so you will get notified when we post something new. We will be posting behind the scenes stuff here as well as keeping you informed of what's going on our channels.

Ginger :)