Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Monster High doll series Skull Academy SA1x35

Hey everyone, new episode ready to watch! Only a few more episodes left in the reboot, then I will re-upload season 2 onto our new doll channel, so all episodes are there ready to watch back to back.

Then we have all new shows starting soon. I'm also working on a original series for our main channel GingerLola, I'm going to try to do the whole series with green screen. Wish me luck.

I also uploaded some Halloween special videos on both our channels. Watch the videos down below by clicking on the thumbnail. Tell us what you think.

Thank you all for your continued support. Help us keep our channel going by leaving comments and giving our videos a thumbs up. Love you all!

GingerLola


HALLOWEEN SPECIALS!




No comments:

Post a Comment