Search This Blog

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Skull Academy 106 Will be postponed until next week on Friday!

HI everyone, I am so sorry, we tried our best to get this episode ready for this Friday, but Lauren had so many projects at school due, we didn't see each other this week :(

New episode will be back next week, and I am trying my hardest to write scripts for every week
in the summer months, so no more episode breaks.

We love getting all your comments on our episodes, it inspires us so much, because we love making them for you all. Thank you so much and again I am sorry we couldn't get this one out on time.

In the meantime, I am working on other videos as well, a Vamp Moment show, hopefully ready by tomorrow, some tutorials and Q&A's as well. I hope you will watch, comment and share them too.

Thank you.
Watch Skull Academy on our channel, check out the playlist :)

Here is a picture from one of the scene's in next weeks episode.

What do you think of the new drive thru restaurant that just opened up down the street from
Skull Academy?



No comments:

Post a Comment