Custom Search

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Skull Academy Story 97 will not be uploaded this week :(

We are so sorry but this week's episode of Skull Academy has been cancelled and will be back next week. We are so disappointed... we are having issues with our equipment. I was filming for three hours and then to realize, when I tried to open the files on my computer, they were all corrupt. I'm not going to lie, I cried a little bit :( just a little. I will be buying new equipment so this will never happen again.

We are really sorry, I know you were all looking forward to a new episode, we were excited about uploading this episode too, I think this is one of my new favourites, but what can you do, be upset for just a little while and move on right :) We just hate that we are disappointing you all.

Thank you all so much for understanding and your patience, we love all of you so much and are so grateful that you are part of our lives.

NEW EPISODE EARLY NEXT THURSDAY!!!

Thank you

GingerLola

:)