Custom Search

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Uh oh, I almost broke Vampiro's car...I think I did...

Vell dahlings, I had to do it again, I had to hack into
Skull Academy's blog to share my most recent episodes
of The Vamp Moment show, you know if you subscribed
to my new blog, I vouldn't have to do this... so please
subscribe to my blog and become a friend. 

Here are my last two episodes, pleave vatch and tell 
me vhat you think.


So I vanted to show you my car in this episode of The Vamp Moment show, so vhile I vas in the parking lot, I showed you the other cars in the school parking lot, vell vone of them is Vampiro's car...it didn't go vell dahlings. You must keep this to yourself and don't tell anyvone from the school especially Vampiro.



In this episode dahlings, I risked my life to bring it to you... 
just vatch and then you'll know vhat I mean.


Please go to my blog and check out more pictures from these two episodes.
Thank you dahlings :)


Draculaura