Search This Blog

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Vampiro's Coffin is finished.

Happy New Year ghouls, we hope you had an awesome Christmas and new year.

We will be posting more episodes of Skull Academy soon...next week for sure we will an episode for you.Most of the ghouls went home for the holidays and they are not back yet.

In the meantime the construction people have been working on the new dorm room for the boys...the room was a mess before and needed alot of work. Here is a tutorial on Vampiro's new bed, and before leaving Draculaura grabbed one of the construction people and asked if they could give her and her sister Draculily's coffins a makeover, they said yes...check it out...tell us what you think.


Thank you for watching, please don't forget to subscribe, and most importantly, after you enter your email you will get an instant email and you must confirm and verify your email or it doesn't count. You won't be able to enter our giveaway or receive our updates.

I want to welcome all our new subscribers, thank you so much for joining or subscribing, if you are already a subscriber to our YouTube channel you will now be entered in our doll giveaway and any future giveaways. Join or subscribe to all 3 for more chances to win. Good luck everyone.

:)





6 comments:

  1. I really do like the coffin changes their really nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas, amazing job ! Just wow ! If my sister getsa draculaura doll, I'll absolutely make this coffin for her :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like all your work this is really cool I really like the coffin it's so cute I'm totally gonna make it for 1 of my monster high dolls and 1 of my Barbie doll oh and 1 questions please how do I subscribe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... look on the right side just above...just above Draculaura's pic...let me know you found it ok... don't forget to verify and confirm your email, you will get an email right after you subscribe, click on the link to confirm. Thank you :)

      Delete
  4. I know it it says a nonymous but add to the draw please my name is Joy i am anonymus the one on top of this one please


    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea my user for the draw is anonymous

    ReplyDelete